The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Nov 16, 17:51 CET
Thanks to the joint efforts during the Monday maintenance and the ensuing stabilization operations, we are pleased to confirm that the second service interruption, scheduled on Thursday, is no longer required.
Following the first intervention, the scheduled optimizations have been carried out successfully without additional service interruption.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Actito support.
The Actito Team
Nov 15, 16:58 CET
In order to enhance the performance and the stability of our infrastructure, we will carry out a maintenance on the Actito Transactional Messaging Platform (ATMP).
To minimize the impact, this scheduled maintenance will take place at night.
It will take place over 2 nights, a few days apart. ATMP will remain available between the 2 interventions.
The first intervention will occur on Monday November 14 between 04:00 AM and 08:00 AM (UTC+1).
The second intervention will occur on Thursday November 17 between 04:00 AM and 08:00 AM (UTC+1).
During the interventions:
• You will not be able to log into the ATMP interface;
• All calls to the AMTP API (e-mail creation and trigger, reporting,...) will fail without being put in queues: we invite you to pause your API calls;
• No files/exports will be dropped (although FTPs remain available);
• Opening/clicks stats will not be recorded in previously sent e-mails, and links will not work during the downtime;
• E-mails scheduled during the intervention will be triggered once it is finished.
Oct 21, 13:58 CEST